Kits,$48,Kids,A,Large,DIY,Embroidery,for,Arts, Crafts Sewing , Needlework,/alexinic1239772.html,Diamond,5D,Diamond,Painting,botschaft-venezuela.de Diamond Embroidery Large DIY 5D for Kits Painting A Kids Reservation Diamond Embroidery Large DIY 5D for Kits Painting A Kids Reservation $48 Diamond Embroidery Large DIY 5D Diamond Painting Kits for Kids A Arts, Crafts Sewing Needlework Kits,$48,Kids,A,Large,DIY,Embroidery,for,Arts, Crafts Sewing , Needlework,/alexinic1239772.html,Diamond,5D,Diamond,Painting,botschaft-venezuela.de $48 Diamond Embroidery Large DIY 5D Diamond Painting Kits for Kids A Arts, Crafts Sewing Needlework
The DIY 5D diamond painting is a very popular decoration recently. It is simple to make and can bring more fun to you and your families. Usage: Home/Hotel/Office Decoration,Unique Gift Diamond.
DIY Steps:1. Open the box and check the diamond draw special tools.
2. View the resin diamond color, arranged in order of coding.
3. Uncover tape drawing above, you will see a lot of symbols corresponding to the color coding.
4. According to the corresponding color coded clamp the corresponding the resin inlaid diamonds .
5. In case of sticking to a wrong place, remove the wrong diamond with a tweezers.
6. After finished, slightly press down diamonds with hand or book to keep them firmly attached.
7. To complete a good diamond drawing, put it in your selection of a suitable framework.
1. The resin diamond inedible, do not let children play in order to avoid accidents such as swallowing.
2.Large size diamonds are drawn as canvas size, not core size.
3.The product is a semi-finished product, you need to do it yourself.
4.With a toothbrush and a little water for local cleaning, or with an eraser, remember not to use water soak!
5.The diamond painting is not included in the framework. It's just a rolled up canvas. Please use a glass or wooden frame and hang it at home as a decorative item.
It is easy for anyone without knowledge of drawing to fulfill a classic artwork. So enjoy making it!
Join our email community to find out how you're helping families.
Join us to honor the more than 1 million families with a baby in the NICU that we’ve supported over the past 20 years.Learn more
After losing his twin sister, Gabriel was born at 28 weeks. His dad, a filmmaker, documented his life of overcoming obstacles to share their story of preterm birth and bring hope to other families.Read More
Pregnancy can be challenging at any time. Now imagine giving birth months too soon during the COVID-19 pandemic. On March 24, Alicia was diagnosed with coronavirus while pregnant.Read More
Dani’s journey to motherhood wasn’t picture perfect. In 2010 she experienced her first devastating miscarriage, but she was able to try again.Read More
A gift of stock supports vital advocacy, research, programs and education while offering two tax benefits to you.Donate now
BabyLiveAdvice lets you tap into a virtual network of nurses, midwives, lactation consultants, nutritionists and health professionals for support when you need it most.Get support now